Thank you so much for signing up for BWIM’s monthly newsletter.
Be on the look out each month for updates on ways BWIM supports and advocates for women in ministry and leadership in Baptist life.
As you are inspired by what you heard today at this screening, we encourage you to join in our efforts to ensure that women thrive as the minister and lead within Baptist communities.
We encourage you to support women who are pursuing ministry and leadership among Baptists.
We encourage you to give to support the work of BWIM and make an even greater impact for women in ministry and leadership.
We encourage you to choose one way to advocate for women in ministry and leadership in your congregation:
- Advocate for ordination, pay equity, parental leave, and equal titles for women in ministry in your church.
- Suggest, nominate, and recommend women for any and all leadership roles and opportunities.
- Restructure lay leadership in your congregation to intentionally include women in all levels of leadership.
- Engage in biblical support for women in ministry.
- Evaluate the art in your church and add pieces which include women.
- Evaluate the songs and liturgies used in your corporate worship and add pieces that have inclusive language for people and expansive language for God.